ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to the club, Recently brought a 200rs Cup

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
@DS197.
I think you do need a different tailgate - these spoilers need a tailgate with the cut out as per your attachment.

Clio 200rs Cup
IMG_5769.JPG
@DS197.
I think you do need a different tailgate - these spoilers need a tailgate with the cut out as per your attachment.
This is the top of my tailgate and can't see how the GT spoiler would fit as like you said it need the cut out like in the attachment

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nope nope.

All aboard the Nope Train.

So wrong on every level. It needs the spoiler to break up the outline that the rear-end resembles a 'Women of Wal-Mart' photoshoot.
Going to have to agree to disagree.

Because you're wrong.

Clio 197
@DS197.
A user who'd done it on the other forum said you simply cut off a few of the lugs for the adapter to sit on the standard tailgate. The pictures at the bottom of my link show a retrofitted spoiler. Definitely no need for a new tailgate, just a few modifications to the adapter

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
It has taken me a while, but I have now got used to being correct all the time.

Trip to Specsavers required if anyone thinks the RS spoiler three posts above looks out of place. :cool:
You're confusing your opinions, with my facts. Common error, you'll learn ;).