ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to forums, introduction to me

Hello,

Just signed up to the forums, i'm in the market for a new motor within the next 3-4 months so decided to sign up to a clio forum as i'm thinking about making a clio my next big investment!!

Thinking about a 172 cup.. fits everything that i want out of a car for the moment, so want to learn as much as i can about them before going off and buying one.

A bit about myself.. i'm 23 years old, currently drive a '07 fiesta diesel (used to do a lot of miles, and used to work for fords!!), and am now working as an IT engineer in surrey.

looks like a good community here, looking forward to getting to know a few people on here!!

All the best

Steve

172 A Cupwork Orange™
As above & Welcome to the forum your right its a good community kinda like a family you get the odd person that spits there dummy out:clown: then theres the mothering ones as well as the old wize ones (Daddy) that know almost everything you would need to know about your car..:hail:

all in all a well balanced place to hang

vern :race:

sound good to me, thanks for all the comments guys.

Used to be a member of ssc (saxosportsclub) for those that are interested, i currently have a bit of a project/track car which consists of a 106 xsi body shell completely stripped of everything other than a seat, steering wheel and gear stick, and i've stuck a fully re built gti lump in place of the tired 1.4. Is a nice little motor, i'm just hoping the cup will out do this!!

Steve