ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Cliosport

Clio 200 Cup
Hi Guys,

New to cliosport but been on 197.net for a while now.

Bought my 200 cup back in Jan 2013, heres a few pics.

12049004324_4b7c73e308_b.jpg
lightpaint11 by IanBestPhotography, on Flickr

12049001454_2a7ceb5eaa_b.jpg
LightPainting by IanBestPhotography, on Flickr

9958066934_409f2b1e41_b.jpg
Clio Side by IanBestPhotography, on Flickr

9958039875_a69d4fd045_b.jpg
Front Clio Sunset by IanBestPhotography, on Flickr

9958086836_e483649592_b.jpg
Brembo by IanBestPhotography, on Flickr

Looking to purchase some coilovers at the minute so will be signing up to your membership soon!

I'm from Runcorn in the NW, seen a few 197/200 about here but no mention of who on any of the forums?

Cheers

Ian

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Also nice to have a local chap with camera skills ;) Will this be going on track? Oulton maybe

Clio 200 Cup
Did think about a spoiler but so many have them now that I thought I would be different! Yep it has recaros :) At some point I'll be taking it on track but just building up the courage at the moment! Oulton will be first choice once I have the coilovers on. I'm regularly down at Oulton shooting the trackdays so be good to meet up with a few people if you all fancied a meet down there at some point.

Clio 200 Cup
I'm not a fan of the spoilers to be honest mate, if I got one I reckon it would be the GT or the sprint one! Although it does look nice on that one!

Clio 200 Cup
That clio is lovely, and Chi yeah may head up mate is there many people going up or just yourself? The camera is currently going to fund coilovers and other treats so won't have that for a while now until I can afford to buy another so won't be able to do any pics haha

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to CS and nice car.

Please don't fit a cup spoiler. Get a GT spoiler. Perfect.

And as Chi said there are a lot of NW CS members going that day but in general there are a lot of us in the NW so you can pretty much guarantee that at least one or two people from here will be on track at most of the days during the year.

Clio 200 Cup
What camera is it and what coilovers are you after?
There's load going mate.

I have a Canon 7D, Canon 17-55 f2.8 and a Canon 50mm f1.8 for sale, then with the cash I'm after some Spax RSX or KW V1's, spacers... oh and a flocked dash haha.

Thanks welshname. Agree with the cup spoiler, if I went for any it would be sprint or GT!