ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to cliosport.net....

PH.2 'berg 172
Morning All.... Im new to clio sport.net & have recently purchased the below clio 172, I love it to bits. :rasp: and was just wondering if you had any suggestions as to any subtle mods you think I should make.... thanks all.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 10.42.26.png
    Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 10.42.26.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 47

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks tidy that mate!

I'd go for some Eibach sportline springs, Renault splitter and a set of fresh plates personally. Then keep it clean!

Welcome btw.

PH.2 'berg 172
Thank you jkyb & Luke.

I was thinking of lowering her, spraying the wheels gun metal grey, KTR front splitter, window tints & i also ordered some plasti dip to add a small splash of colour (not a massive fan of the chrome badges etc)

What are your opinions on roof wrapping im still undecided, not sure if its a little O.T.T. (chavvy) ??

Thanks

Josh

350Z
To begin with I'd say around 30mm to play it safe and get an overall feel for it.

Then if you fancy taking her life into your own hands go for it!

PH.2 'berg 172
To begin with I'd say around 30mm to play it safe and get an overall feel for it.

Then if you fancy taking her life into your own hands go for it!

30mm with wheel spacers I think will make it look alot more agressive, might have to check K Tech Racing out....

350Z
Haha you could say that.. the MPG on these is actually very decent though. I average around 35 urban style!

PH.2 'berg 172
Haha you could say that.. the MPG on these is actually very decent though. I average around 35 urban style!

Yeah I've noticed that, im pleasantly pleased, especially as I went straight from my 1.2 clio to my 172.

Astra (H) VXR
Welcome mate... Spray the badges to match the wheels if you change the colour... Slam it and get a nice recessed exhaust with a 182 surround on it... Clean up the engine bay spray up the inlets and cover... That's what I'd do... Just need to slam mine and refurb the wheels