ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to Clios

Clio 182 FF
Hi all. I've owned my Clio 182 FF for nearly 2 weeks now, so thought i'd come on here and say hello. Am really pleased i bought it instead of the Mini Cooper I also considered!! I've found a few issues to put right over the next few weeks, but thats the way with secondhand cars I guess!

Reanult Clio mk2 red
Hi all. I've owned my Clio MK2 (I think its phase 1 NOT SPORT), so thought i'd come on here and say hello. Am really pleased i bought it. I've found a few items that I want to change not not sure on where/how to begin. Please Help!!!!!

List of items

1. Change black trims around the car to Red.(To match the rest of the car)
2. Tinted windows
3. Alloys
4. Good audio sound system
5. Change factory air filter to an induction
6. De-badge
7. Change interior (have start this already, painted door panels black, not sure on how to tackle the dash board tho)
8. Get rid of the door locks and boot lock. (Boot to open switch inside car, and install a centre locking kit to the door)
9. Lower the car ( People have been saying the car is riding abit high)
10. Change lights around the car
11. Some how get rid of the factory stereo controls on the steering wheel.
12. I will leave for ideas from the Clio Community...

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Hi all. I've owned my Clio MK2 (I think its phase 1 NOT SPORT), so thought i'd come on here and say hello. Am really pleased i bought it. I've found a few items that I want to change not not sure on where/how to begin. Please Help!!!!!

List of items

2. Tinted windows
3. Alloys
6. De-badge
7. Change interior (have start this already, painted door panels black, not sure on how to tackle the dash board tho)
8. Get rid of the door locks and boot lock. (Boot to open switch inside car, and install a centre locking kit to the door)

Have a search about the forum and try to get inspiration and ideas you like. People usually write up about how/what they did in achieving their look so there is help available.

Clio Sport 1.2 16V

List of items

2. Tinted windows
3. Alloys
6. De-badge

What do you mean by de-badge? Hope you just not ripping the diamonds off and leaving a gash space there.

Getting rid of bootlock? MK2 Clios only have a button on the rear?

Lowering the car is a must.. All cars ride too high ;)

Getting rid of factory controls? Why?! These are handy

Reanult Clio mk2 red
De-badge meaning is to get rid of the Renault and Clio (word) on the boot.
On my Clio I have a button but it also has a keylock there, i want to get rid of them both and open the boot by a switch.
Reason to getting rid of the factory controls is because i was given a new stereo unit which doesn't work with it.

Have you got any other thoughts about my list.