ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New to clio sport

Clio 182 LY
New member so i thought i would show you my rb 182, got it 2 weeks ago and i have fallen in love with it. Let me know if the car has been on here before it would be good to know some of the history behind it.
unnamed (1).jpgunnamed.jpg

172 cup turbo
welcome bob. Yeh your car been on here before. think it was written off by a 19 year old and he boddged it back together hehe.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Yeah that's my old motor. Cracking wee car that. Had it a couple of years.

Welcome mate.

Clio 182 LY
Aye it seems like it has been looked after and not thrashed like most of them. Was it you scutch that got all of the engine work done to it?

Clio 182 LY
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
A lot of it is still the same now apart from it has been cammed and port and polished. Need to take it back to the lad at dtm to get it checked out though because it keeps on cutting out on idle for a while after you put your foot down a bit but never does it if you drive sensibly.

Yeah it did that to me and was an ongoing problem but I sorted it by replacing the lambda sensors. Seems to be a different issue to yours though.

Clio 182 LY
Yeah it did that to me and was an ongoing problem but I sorted it by replacing the lambda sensors. Seems to be a different issue to yours though.

Its just very strange how it only does it after you put your foot down and it never puts the engine management light on.