ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new to clio sport, hi

172 cup
Just done oulton park track day on 21st nov, now booked blyton on the 28th December, any one else from south Yorkshire like doing trackdays,

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Welcome. Now, you need to go rent a Golf R or a Fiesta ST.

You can also buy a massive AMG Merc or a Diesel BMW. Then - and only then are you a true CS.net trackday loony :)

172 cup
Ha ha i have only just bought the 172 cup and started modifying, will be over the 200bhp before spring next yr, I also have a 500+bhp subaru but thats just a money pit,and selling it soon

172 cup
I have lots but haven't got photobucket set up yet. It's currently at the rolling road down the road from me called G R performance, just finishing off the build, they just need to fit my rcm twisted set up exhaust and map, the rcm exhaust cost more than my 172 cup lol

I have lots but haven't got photobucket set up yet. It's currently at the rolling road down the road from me called G R performance, just finishing off the build, they just need to fit my rcm twisted set up exhaust and map, the rcm exhaust cost more than my 172 cup lol

Ahh you know James? Where in Rotherham you from mate?

172 cup
Screenshot_2014-11-29-17-14-25.png

172 cup
Already, port matched inlets,enlarged throttle body, k&n, power flow stainless cat back, miltec stainless decat, looking at 182 manifold, and 438 cams with rstuner at Leeds doing a re map, might not brake the 200 but should be close, if I don't make it then, I'll look at anything else I can do with out throttle bodies

172 cup
Yep its was fast, and looked good,but wouldn't go in a straight line, too much torque steer, santa pod on cheap road tyres I did 12s, but sold cos spending a fortune on it and couldn't make it go straight lol

172 cup
Sorry Ron, this time it's ment to be simple, but a clio cup and have fun, no project, not this time, but I just can't help my self by doing little bits :)