ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Speakers (PC)

White Sti Hatch
Looking for a new set, wanted some Razer Mako's but they are like gold dust now and no one i can get in touch with in the UK has them in stock or knows when they will have more stock :(

Looking for some advice from folk for a new 2.1 set up something that looks good and does the job for music and the odd game

White Sti Hatch
Considering these

JBL-SoundStick.jpg

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've got the Logitech Z5500 system, the backlight on control unit went and I raised it with support. They sent me a fully sealed brand new set, I then sold the old set for about £130, cheers, lol.

Good speakers.

Clio 172 Cup
I've got the Z5500's, my back light has just gone off to, had them for nearly 4 years now tho, still might send a swift email. Shy bairns get nowt lol

Mine are setup down starts as my main sound system now, I think there spot on for the money!!

The Z5500 are notorious for going wrong, mainly due to that control centre thing. Great speakers though

I use Aego M's if im not using headphones. Can get them for around £100

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
the new set appears to be a new revision of them and seems spot on, the backlight on the old system used to flicker but as it was well under warranty I didn't worry. The new system doesn't flicker at all, it was a common problem so hopefully one they got to the bottom of, I was led to believe it was due to using the inline jack input and the unit overheating.