ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New sonyericsson smart phone announced.

Der Panzer
Agreed, this does look ace.

I hope it comes out on tmobile as they are the only network that does a decent data tariff. Actually aside from coverage they're pretty ace all round I've found.

Astra coupe
just noticed the odd arrangment of the letters on the keypad....same as the blackberry, which was the deciding factor on not buying the blackberry for me.

Der Panzer
BUMP

Just spoke to T-Mobile and they're testing the P1i for release. It is being released on their network. Good news if you use a lot of data (web 'n walk).

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
BUMP

Just spoke to T-Mobile and they're testing the P1i for release. It is being released on their network. Good news if you use a lot of data (web 'n walk).

Ive got mine now, works great on t-mobile.

Der Panzer
Sweet.

I'm due for my upgrade 18th Oct. Should be near perfek timing. :cool:

Is the interface as slick as it seems to be?
Is there any hanging?
Also can you navigate most things without the stylus, using the 5 way wheel etc?
How is the batter life?
Are there any annoying issues when syncing?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
The interface is the same as any other uiq3 device (ive had the p990i for a year now and that uses the same os)
No hanging, as it has 128mb of ram now.(64mb with the p990i)
Navigation without the stylus is fine (its a 3 way wheel/jog) the keys are great and texting is rapid.
Batteylife is about 2-3 days of solid use.
I use iSync to sync, and thats flawless. Syncing via windows is a bit more complex but works fine.

i just posted on it

Der Panzer
Sweet.

I'm itching to get this phone. Had a P910i back in the day, it was a great phone apart from the hangs and keyboard.

Thanks, Tom.