ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new seating for the clio TT

Clio 197
Clearly function not fashion but as said before i bet they are actually seriously comfy. Most of those kinda chairs are.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
The car has been around since 1998 when it started life as a 1.2 grande clio owned by a vicar from scotland. I bought it as a cat D write off in 2001 and dropped a 172 conversion in it running nitrous ( 13.5's @ 106 )

I pulled the 2.0 engine out in 2004 and dropped the Audi TT engine in and ran it with about 275 bhp to start off with. It gradually increased with severe mods to 330 bhp and then to 426 bhp with an IHI VF34 Turbo, steel rods and forged pistons. The top end is as stated nearly 200 mph ( on a roller )

The car is capable of a 10 second quarter - it really need converting to 4wd to achieve a low 10 - my mates car has a very similar spec and his is running 10.1's at the moment

I got bored of the car as my passion is yank muscle cars - i built it just out of obsession really ..... it needs someone like Matt 2 to take it to the nexy level

cliosle.jpg

172slee.jpg

slee4.jpg

stage 2

Imgp0766.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

power.jpg

stage 3

REBUILDPICS001-1.jpg

rebuild028-1.jpg

REBUILDPICS006.jpg

rebuildpics5006.jpg

rebuild004.jpg

racingpic.jpg

rollingroad.jpg

just a little bump......my SPA mirrors have finally arrived today, so ill be fitting these along with all the other stuff tomorrow:)
09022008031.jpg

09022008030.jpg

happys days in the not normal camp!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
interesting! I had Cobra Monacos in one of my last cars and those where uncomfy enough for a longish drive, you will need a few pillows with that mate!

ATS CUP'd Dynamique
looks hardcore:approve:...edde will be pleased you mounted the harness in the correct postion :rasp: saves him having to post his diagram about it

did you mount the mirrors?

looks hardcore:approve:...edde will be pleased you mounted the harness in the correct postion :rasp: saves him having to post his diagram about it

did you mount the mirrors?

not yet mate, im still waiting on my polycarb windows to arrive, will be on with that next weekend:)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Im really looking forward to seeing this car at Easter....dare i say it but mainly to have a sit in that seat!!!

reet...another bit of an update!!....

received some other goodies ive been waiting for over the past couple of days!! first out the box was these:-

full polycarb window kit....(plastics4performance)

11022008035.jpg

up next was the good old electronic boost controler from turbosmart

11022008037.jpg

and finally was some nice 10w40 fully synthetic motul oil....

12022008038.jpg

this weekend will see all this fitted, then im finally ready for the mr mot man:cool: .....................................i think;)

NORM

M

mini-valver

Awesome mate! Sorry I didn't make it las weekend, totally forgot! Give me a shout when you get some spare time and I'll pop over.

reet, been in the workshop at work this week in fits and starts, decided the install the windows sliders......i did this in a rather not normal but effective way:)

15022008041.jpg

:D