ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New seat sparco content :)

200bhp itb'd iceberg
before
IMG_0435.gif

After
IMG_0437.jpg

Before
IMG_0436.jpg

After
IMG_0439.jpg

finally got round to fitting my tow eye aswell :)

Before
IMG_0392.jpg

After
IMG_0440.jpg

Sorry about the quality used the iphone :(

Jono

200bhp itb'd iceberg
cheers guys :) will try and source another seat in time its a sparco sprint seat if you know any one selling lol!

i had 2 sets of sport interior up for sale on here managed to swap 1 driver seat for the sparco seat, subframe and harness! all it cost me was £50 in fuel to collect which im not too botherd about! ive got a thread in the wanted section after a harness swap for either black or yellow harness's as dont think the blue really go with it

its a huge! improvement over the standard seats! all in all well chuffed :)

200bhp itb'd iceberg
passenger one is sold went on saturday and deliverd it only one i have left is my driver seat and the passenger one in the pics sorry

clio 172 cup 03
Do like the Sparco's. They look awsome through the back window.

I agree, I am biased as I have the exact seat. By the way, how did you fit the bonnet pins? Any pics under bonnet of the cut/ hole etc. Been driving at speed, and the pins would be added security, in view of the clio bonnet problems.

200bhp itb'd iceberg
I agree, I am biased as I have the exact seat. By the way, how did you fit the bonnet pins? Any pics under bonnet of the cut/ hole etc. Been driving at speed, and the pins would be added security, in view of the clio bonnet problems.

The pins had already been fitted when I bought the car mate, don't think there hard to do at all though

Fiesta zetec s
Looking good mate, looks better than it did in my car because of the cage etc. How you finding the comfort?

Focus RS Mk1
glad to see your looking after her!

not sure on the bright cage and the fixed seat!

subtle is the way! get that acge in gun metal or something dark!