ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Scorpion Exhaust

I'm currently in talks with Scorpion about the SRN019 (single backbox exhaust). Currently it has flat cut tailpipes which do not fit in with the style of the bumper.

They are planning to change the tip style to daytona ones (pictured below, obviously is for a different car) and wanted to know basically if there would be much interest in them. Hopefully a prototype will be developed soon which will give you a better idea.

1192-05~_golf_mk_v_r32_rear_silencer_svw039_606vw_side.png

What's the point of an SRN019 over an RS192? (Genuine question)

They're a similar price. 019 is presumably louder (and being nit picky, lighter as well assuming they're the same material) but "is that it" so to speak?

Particularly, why would you buy an 019 when according to scorpion you gain 10 BHP (we all know you won't) from their RS192 + decat.

Unless the "19" stands for the amount of BHP they recon they can get away with claiming you'll gain :L

Okay will get on to them and get a prototype sorted soon!
What's the point of an SRN019 over an RS192? (Genuine question)

They're a similar price. 019 is presumably louder (and being nit picky, lighter as well assuming they're the same material) but "is that it" so to speak?

Particularly, why would you buy an 019 when according to scorpion you gain 10 BHP (we all know you won't) from their RS192 + decat.

Unless the "19" stands for the amount of BHP they recon they can get away with claiming you'll gain :L

019 is a single backbox

Scorpion do not own the rs192, and it isn't their exhaust. They're just commissioned to make it! Then gains of 10bhp are not from scorpion :)

Inferno 182 & Saxo
is there a picture of these style tips from the front, as in end on? I've got an SRN019 and I liked the design of it over the Rs192, less to man handle when fitting too and its a touch louder