ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS6 v's M5

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
That M5 done good tbh considering it was on bling rims, really thought the extra 70 bhp and greater torque would have given a bigger difference, M5 would have it on a track i think

Nippy white cup
Is the Touring M5 a lot heavier than the saloon...might have been a bigger victory then I suppose

Chris

Actually just looked and the M5 saloon is 1830kgs but the Audi is just over 2 ton so that will probably even up the race

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I still like the M5

Lets not forget evo last month when they tested the RS6 against the R8 and the barge was quicker

I'm not suprised really, RS6 only pulls a lengths and a half buy 150mph, at 100 (top of third in the M5) they are pretty much level. Weighs alot more, 4wd trans losses etc

Maybe a standing start would help the audi?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Im not suprised to be honest lets face it the M5 is making 507bhp whilst the RS6 is running 572bhp...

Considering the weight deficit the Audi carries along with the extra bhp it has this race is about par for the course...