ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New RS Grill! Best Mod!

Ed

One that doesnt work
Here is my latest mod!

What do you think?

RSGRILL.jpg

Ed

One that doesnt work
I also got the diamond sprayed!!

Fogs next!! Just need the loom!

Then will be waiting till the summer to colour code!

nice easy mod

also suggest getting colour mirrors from ebay/scrappys as they are easy mod as well (sometimes hard to colour match though)

jamie

looks great!

I wouldn't bother with the loom for the fogs, just put the lenses in there. They're crap and dont improve visibility at all... but do improve the looks of the front end.

Megane 225 F1
looks great!

I wouldn't bother with the loom for the fogs, just put the lenses in there. They're crap and dont improve visibility at all... but do improve the looks of the front end.

i thought foglights have to work if they are installed to pass a MOT iirc

Ed

One that doesnt work
I found some Fogs for £50 new. Genuine Renault ones, i will buy them, then order a loom from renault. And buy a secondhand indicator stick! Jobs a goodn!

loom and stalk will cost a bomb, need to find the whole kit online, its what i did.

re the fogs, if they have bulbs installed then they have to work. if there are no bulbs they dont need to and will pass an MOT just fine.

as fubar said, mine never come on, they arent much help tbh and only transform the front

jamie

Ed

One that doesnt work
Stalks are only £10er!
All the wiring is there, just need the loom to connect the lights!

I got the loom off someone off here for 12 quid the other day mate, might be worth waiting until something crops up again. :)

Ed

One that doesnt work
it is! I had a crazy ideal the other day! I was wanting racing strips! down one side!

Ed

One that doesnt work
Just a quick question! You when fitting the fogs, how do i attach the brackets to the bumper!?!

I colour coded my diamond body colour, think it's a nice subtle touch. Would like to see what it looks like with carbon fibre effect wrap! Getting rinsed as we speak for the grill from the good ol Renault stealers

Clio Dynamique 1.4 16V
I just fitted my RS grill only but havent really looked at it as its raining and my car is parked the wrong way round so i cant see it out the window.

had anyone ever thought about colour coding the grill?
what would it look like on my black colour coded clio???

120d M Sport
I just fitted my RS grill only but havent really looked at it as its raining and my car is parked the wrong way round so i cant see it out the window.

had anyone ever thought about colour coding the grill?
what would it look like on my black colour coded clio???

would look awful leave it as it is.

To the OP, nice improvement

J

jakm15

it wont fail on having FRONT fogs that dont work you only need working back fogs, (used to work at an MOT garage)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I think RS grills look cack on non RS models. But that's just my opinion.