ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Renaultsport mats now available

In time for the Cup then :D Have emailed Bev asking her to get me some for when I collect, hope she doesnt think I'm being too cheeky...

Lee

BMW M2C
In time for the Cup then :D Have emailed Bev asking her to get me some for when I collect, hope she doesnt think I'm being too cheeky...

I saw her this morning. I've told her I'm going to teach her how to drive her Renaultsport Twingo properly. lol

I had some standard carpet mats chucked in mine.

Lee

BMW M2C
I saw her this morning. I've told her I'm going to teach her how to drive her Renaultsport Twingo properly. lol

I had some standard carpet mats chucked in mine.

They are making a loss on mine so I wont be getting any freebies :eek:

No chance, no matter what they say they'll never sell a car at a loss. Especially not at Renault Brum, being a Renault owned dealership.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
having had 3 182s my rubber ones do actually last! (which is what i have now)carpet arent that good imo! (there great if you dont use them LOL)

BMW M135i
And they still don't make any with the cutout for the underfloor compartment on the megane! Need to try and find some mine are getting very tatty now.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I too was trying to find this out the other day, eventually I found some info on Renaultsport.co.uk, but as you say any original links now don't work (i assume because renaultsport revamped their site)