ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Purchase - Clio 182 Cup - Thoughts and advice welcome.

Clio 182
A few pictures of my Clio 182, the car has a "cliosport.net" sticker in the back so it's highly likely that the car might be recognized by people on here.

IMAG0376-2-1.jpg

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0372-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 182
Carbon film mate. I've had mixed opinions on it tbh. I actually don't know my self if i like it or not! Lol.... I'm not prepared to take it off yet because for all i know there could be something hidden under it stone chips, scratch's etc.

Clio 182
Yea good call tbh man!! What you thinking though?? Full carbon bonnet wrap? Or just standard? I think bullets and front badge in CF would be on for a win?

Clio 182
Yeaa good call man!! That's what i wanted to hear if i'm honest. I would like the car to have a unique touch of sum sort though. Real carbon fiber bullets and badges? Admittedly not a cheap option, but i think it would complement the car IMHO.

Clio 182
Yea i'm liking the idea of the clear plates fella!! Great Shout!! Will have to look into that one more.

Clio 182
Yeaa just had a look at the site, clear plates look much better than the dealership ones. Top advice fella!!

Clio 182
Wayne - OEM all the way!! Gunna scrap the idea of a carbon wrapped bonnet and keeps things simple!! Full detail is next.... Want at least 16 hours solid on the car. Just waiting for this weather to do one!!

t21ads - You work for Renault Wolverhampton?? I think the car was originally brought from there/ had servicing done there. Will have to double check the history.

Clio 182
As people have started to take interest in the thread, i thought id list the modifications on the car:

- Samco Blue, induction house.
- Pippercross Viper induction kit.
- Forge power steering tank.
- Janspeed Sports exhaust system (Not loud, just spot on!!)
- Alpine IDA X-100 Head Unit
- JBL GTO507c 13cm components (Front)
- JBL GT5 13cm Coaxial Speakers (Rear)
- Carbon Fiber Wrapped interior trim, rear diamond, fog light surrounds and bonnet quarter