ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Pioneer Headunit Help

2001 Clio 172
Shouldn't need any facia's as it is a single din headunit and the space in the Clio is single din too. Should be ok for cables too, apart from steering wheel controls as mentioned previously. You will need a radio adaptor though I think.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I asked him what the cable was called that I needed and he said 'if you're wanting the name so you can go buy it somewhere else you have come to the wrong place, goodbye' but, I'm not one to hold a grudge

MT Audio's customer service is superb, so i'd imagine there was more to the conversation and the OP was going to get it off ebay.

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
I contacted MT Audio about this the other day, he was really helpful so I'm surprised about that.

On another note, do you need a wiring adapter when changing the stock head unit to an aftermarket one?

Clio 197
You don't need a wiring adaptor , it will plug straight in. No need to buy anything extra (unless you want your steering wheel controls to work, mine don't )

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
I wanted to know the name of what I was buying, I was looking around first because I didn't have the money to spend there and then

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375390123.853374.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375390140.619458.jpg

Anybody help? My Ariel lead isn't long enough to reach or fit in the Ariel port.

275 Trophy
Somebody told you this in post #4. Not a lot of point posting if you don't read the replies...

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You might need to buy a microphone for the hands free calling. My Sony had a built on one but it was s**t so I bought a plug in one on that clips onto the sun visor.

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
You might need to buy a microphone for the hands free calling. My Sony had a built on one but it was s**t so I bought a plug in one on that clips onto the sun visor.

It has come with a mic, can either clip it to sun visor or have it stuck to the steering wheel column in front of the clocks