ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new pics got bored lol (playing with a new camera)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
P1000016.jpg

P1000017.jpg

P1000018.jpg

P1000019.jpg

can see where the bumper is melting from flames lol

P1000020.jpg

P1000021.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i dunno but they are ballooooon spec lol, 17's all round 8's on the front and 9's on the rear or 9.5 cant remember i think they 245 on the back and 225 on the front, i will be putting 205's on the rear

will get some vids, i took it on my mums little point and shoot she just got little lumix thats on tv atm its a really cool little camera, just bought my stepdad a d90 aswell, they both complained they wanted cameras so i got them both cameras as i got paid well this month thought it about time i gave them something back lol!

skirts and front splitter are going carbon, and the interior should be finished next week (silver shaddow carbon fiber) and also the seats are going back to the factory on monday/tuesday to be recovered! as they went pink and i wasnt happy so they fixing free of charge :)

i want a skoot bonnet for it, and im thinking about going for a BGW i know i said i wouldnt but i want something propper extreme, talking roof height and around 1700mm wide...

M

mini-valver

I dont like :(

The rear diffuser just doesn't work IMO and the wheels look poo! Really like RX7's too!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
wheels dont suit the car at all. Are you going to take that orrible rear wiper off?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
car looks clean for once! looking good. de wiper the rear maybe?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
its going to a mates garage to get the boot holes welded up (ducktape atm) so will take the wiper off at the same time. mate of mine saw pic of the wheels and said he didnt like them but in person said they were really nice i guess its one of those things...

the diffuser i think needs a bgw to go with it... contemplated taking it off but not sure... will see.

im really happy with it tbh, and jon its actually dirty in these pics lol!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
malice were do you live ill show you how to take propper pics of your car!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
love it! fancy one after the clio, what they like day to day?

wouldnt use it everyday, just not sensible enough petrol is too much and the engines like to be revved hard and high, if i drive round town not taking it over 3k for a while soon as you come to put your foot down you can feel it all coked up.... they need to be revved high and hard, if your driving to work and its close to where you live or your in traffic it will hate you soooo much lol! you need to wait for them to get up to temp its really important before you even try driving it propperly... they use oil as part of the combustion cycle, i.e they burn oil and fuel, its how they are designed to run, you need to keep an eye on the fluids especially oil and keep it topped up.

plus side you use mineral oil in them not synthetic at all so an oil change every 3k costs 15 quid for oil and filter!

sparkplugs at 50 quid a time every 10-15k miles, apart from that if you look after them they are fine they are thirsty and seem to pick and choose how much fuel they use and when, some times i can drive huge distances and the petrol barely moves, others i can use half a tank in 15 miles!

only other things worth checking and replacing are bushes and rose joints they have double wishbone suspension and they suffer when they get old and wear...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Random, but were you in Boots in nam earlier? Going down the worlds smallest escalator?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha yes! i was having to go shopping with my mother :(

should of said hi !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
he has more trouble with that clio than i have ever had with cars lol and in my 200 i had before the rx7 i blew the engine and 3 gearboxes lol