ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Phone Contract?

Monaco 53/468
My contract expires quite soon so I'm on the hunt for a new one

Currently on Three using an unlocked, JB'd iPhone 3G. It costs me about £35 p/month to have 1000 texts, 800 mins (any network) and unlimited internet

I'm a little fecked off with Three because their customer service has recently gone down the pan and also because of the fact that new customers get better deals than existing ones!

Ive had a look about and I'm getting frustrated with it now. I need approx 600 mins, 1000 texts and unlimited internet (with good 3G coverage) for as little per month as poss. I'm not fussed about a new phone as I have my iPhone I can use and just sell the new handset on fleabay

Anyone know of any good deals out there? May even consider Pay as you go if the tariff etc suits

Steve

If you're not bothered about a phone, o2 simplicity. 600 mins 1200 text and you can choose web bolt on for less than £20 a month. Not great for 3g coverage though.

Iceberg Ph1
Have personally found Voda to have the best 3G coverage, been to many places around the UK and never had any issue, Customer services are awesome also!

I pay £35 a month and get 600 Mins, Unlimited Texts, Web, Landline calls are free too.. not to bad tbh

Iceberg Ph1
cheers guys, thats got to be a first ^^^ a network provider with good cust services! I'm impressed

Put it this way. My missus has the new N97 on Voda, She rang cus services for some advice on her bill, she was paying £45 a month, they lowered her bill, added a few extra bits for mins and pic messages etc, she now pays NO more then £40 a month and she sends more texts then anyone I know, including pic messages, never off the phone (typical women)

Good on Voda!