ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Owner

Cup Packed 182 FF
I've had my new baby for almost a week now so thought it about time I said hello. I'm loving every minute I spend in at the moment, i'm just gonna have to watch out for cameras a lot more than before!

Just two small things I could do with some advice on:

1) I get an occasional creaking / knocking on full right lock, only at parking speed. Sounds like the strut top washer thing i've read about to me. Where's the best place to get me a couple of those washers? I don't fancy Renault or the garage cutting holes in my car only for the noise to return two weeks later.

2) I need more tyre foam. Is ok to get stuff from Halfords or somewhere? I presume Renault rip you off for the official stuff but i'd be happy to be told otherwise.

Attachments

• clio2.jpg
    clio2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 24
  • clio3-2.JPG
    clio3-2.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 30
  • clio4-2.JPG
    clio4-2.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
1) I get an occasional creaking / knocking on full right lock, only at parking speed. Sounds like the strut top washer thing i've read about to me. Where's the best place to get me a couple of those washers? I don't fancy Renault or the garage cutting holes in my car only for the noise to return two weeks later.

2) I need more tyre foam. Is ok to get stuff from Halfords or somewhere? I presume Renault rip you off for the official stuff but i'd be happy to be told otherwise.

Welcome firstly.

Drop fred a message or have a look though that thread or do a search a ew people have them for sale. Its not a hole in the car its just a wahser for the top mount.

Try Renault I've no idea what the offical price is but yep its all the same stuff halfords etc is fine. Then again IMO don't use it get a spare wheel.