ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Been floating about using the forum for a while now, but Just today decided to become a fully paid up member.

Be Gentle with me!

Dan

1.2 16v Dynamique
Only a 1.2 Dynamique at the minute, on my 2nd one. Before those had a 1.2 oasis.
Was lookin to get a 172 before my first dynamique got nicked. Now worried about the insurance if I do decide to upgrade...

Liquid Yellow 182
MOFO you cheapskate, you've made your fiver's worth easily all the posts you've had!! Pay the fiver!!

LadySarah said:
MOFO you cheapskate, you've made your fiver's worth easily all the posts you've had!! Pay the fiver!!

will do, dont have a card to pay with so how can i pay? after all is only a fiver. :D

LadySarah said:
you dont have a card? :S

well i do but not one to pay for this for, will upgrade soon, might give a pal the dough and use his cards, i never put my details on the web,

1.2 16v Dynamique
I'd love to go to a meet, But I'd end up lagging behind and getting lost!!!
I'll have a go at the next one, but I'm in germany that week on business.

Fiat Panda 100hp
MOFO said:
well i do but not one to pay for this for, will upgrade soon, might give a pal the dough and use his cards, i never put my details on the web,

Living in the dark agaes lol

al

ST on the way...
DanielDobson said:
I'd love to go to a meet, But I'd end up lagging behind and getting lost!!!
I'll have a go at the next one, but I'm in germany that week on business.

You wouldn't be lagging behind mate, we alwas go at a steady pace and wait for folk to catch up :)

Where abouts in Barnsley are you?

1.2 16v Dynamique
al said:
You wouldn't be lagging behind mate, we alwas go at a steady pace and wait for folk to catch up :)

Where abouts in Barnsley are you?

Great Houghton/Darfield/Ardsley way, bout thi?

al

ST on the way...
DanielDobson said:
Nice one, cant remember seein your car about though?
Went to foulstone and left in 02'
I think it was 99 when I left Foulstone, so we'd have been there at the same time. :)

mini-PICT0322.jpg

Thats mine :D ^^^ Doesn't really stand out from all the other black Clio's tho lol!

1.2 16v Dynamique
Sure I recognize the plate tho, theres a meggy knockin about with a very similar one...
Sweet, so when the next meets organised (after the east cost run) count me in!

al

ST on the way...
DanielDobson said:
Sure I recognize the plate tho, theres a meggy knockin about with a very similar one...
Sweet, so when the next meets organised (after the east cost run) count me in!
Yeah, Johnnyboy off meganesport has R3NNO.

After the east coast run there is "Trax" and "Donny South" shows, so the next meet after that should hopefully be 17th September, and it will be a South Yorkshire meet hopefully :D

btw, if you see me, give me a flash!! ;) whats yours i'll keep an eye out :)

1.2 16v Dynamique
I was on a a black dynamique, but traded it sold it on (got it cheap first time, so made a profit) now on another silver dynamique, with a big 'Rage' sticker int back window. Hard to miss really. Also got the towing eye stuck out the front, as I ran out of petrol like a noob, and had to be towed to the garage!!

Hopefully I'll be able to attend most meets now, so I'll see you there!

1.2 16v Dynamique
Tyson-182 said:
Welcome mate. Any plans for your wee 1.2?

Tyson.

A good clean out!!

Wouldn't mind some turinis to slap on also, then maybe some coilovers, chip, etc. etc.

In the process of sourcing a decent Headunit/Amp/6x9's

al

ST on the way...
DanielDobson said:
I was on a a black dynamique, but traded it sold it on (got it cheap first time, so made a profit) now on another silver dynamique, with a big 'Rage' sticker int back window. Hard to miss really. Also got the towing eye stuck out the front, as I ran out of petrol like a noob, and had to be towed to the garage!!

Hopefully I'll be able to attend most meets now, so I'll see you there!

I'll keep an eye out for ya then matey! ;)