ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member - RB 182 - Exeter

Hi, I'm new here.

Recently picked up an RB 182, 43,000 Miles, FSH, Cambelt done last service, few goodies on it already and a few more to come.

Any suggestions on what route to take? I'l be getting the alloys refurbed at some stage but unsure of what colour.

And are there many people on here round Exeter way? I hardly know anyone in the car scene.

Picture quality isn't great:

http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m491/jackblue7/?action=view&current=IMG_0194.jpg

Ace. Mines without the stripes so yeah give a wave or something. Are there many people on here from Exeter do you know?

Clio 182
Welcome mate. I'm not far from Exeter. Saw a sliver 182 in Exeter on Friday night too. Wheels colour? Black or anthracite?:)

Cheers! Yeah I'm in and out of Exeter quite a bit, had a black 172 before I got the 182. Dan is yours relatively low? may have seen it before once or twice. Need to get a meet together, I don't really know if that happens but I'd be up for it.

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
My brother lives in Cullompton so I'm fairly often in that neck of the woods too! I think my car must be invisible though lol

Thanks mate got it for a stupidly low price so I'm pretty chuffed only had it a month though, performance wise it's fine just needs dropping and the wheel's doing.

I'l have to keep an eye out for you lot.

Shepperdspie were you by any chance heading into Exeter on the weekend and have an RB come up behind you before you got to the traffic lights as you pass under the M5? You would have came that way if you were coming from Honiton, was defiantly a silver Phs1 I saw.

welcome to cliosport Jack?

there are quite a few of us in and around Devon / Cornwall area

have a look in the South wests meet section we have a Devon/ Cornwall members list, make sure to add your name

this will enable me to send you a pm when there is a D/C meet happening

many thanks

chris

Megane dci 130
Shepperdspie were you by any chance heading into Exeter on the weekend and have an RB come up behind you before you got to the traffic lights as you pass under the M5? You would have came that way if you were coming from Honiton, was defiantly a silver Phs1 I saw.

I dont have my ph1 anymore, iv got a flame red dci. I did sell it to a mate from feniton though so may of been him.

I see, Bet your loving the fuel economy though. I see you do belts etc take it your the man to give my car too with any belt related problems?

Possibly Shane I'm always around that area, using any excuse to get out the house and jump in the car.

Megane dci 130
I see, Bet your loving the fuel economy though. I see you do belts etc take it your the man to give my car too with any belt related problems?

Possibly Shane I'm always around that area, using any excuse to get out the house and jump in the car.

Yeah just drop me a pm if you need anything doing.

clio 172
Hi mate I am from Plymouth my brother lives in exeter so you may see me fly by sometime. I have a black 172 on 17"'s :p

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Front splitter, Eibach Sportlines, anthracite for the wheels (if you must) but NOT black.
Then leave it alone. They are quite brilliant as standard (assuming it is otherwise mechanically standard). Save the money for running it and if that is surprisingly cheap, spend the money on travel, other things you are interested in, broaden your horizons ...

is1

Integra Type R DC2
Oh, forgot one.
The RS Tuner RON 98 map is how it should have come from the factory, makes the car soooo much more driveable and smooths out the daft 5,000 rpm jolt/kick as well as improving fuel consumption slightly.

is1: Those are my exact planned mods, I've just put the fabia splitter on, for £12 has to be one of the best priced mods. It's not exactly mechanically standard, K-tec exhaust cat back, pipecross filter/ air feed and remapped, I can tell the difference as its a lot more responsive than my 172. I think the gloss black wheels look nice on RB's but they are quite 'loud' if that makes any sense? That map sounds good I'l have to do my homework on it.

rob5gt: Was in Plymouth today, saw quite a few nice looking sports, I've noticed joining on here I'm keeping my eye out more for them.

RB 182
im from exeter....also drive an RB.. keep an eye out :) seems to be a few of us around exeter now.... why do i never see you all ?? lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Welcome.

There seem to be a few of us in the area between where the reps are. Bristol and further down like Truro way. Either are always a bit far for me. Maybe we need to arrange a meet in Exeter. Seems that there are enough of us.