ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member looking for a Clio 182

Focus ST
Hey all, I'm Alasdair from tamworth.

I'm currently in the hunt for a 182, due to trying to fund a mortgage. I currently drive a mountune focus st which is costing a fair bit to run and the main reason is to clear off my personal loan.

I use to work for a Renault dealership for 6 years until I seen the light last year and left so I am very familiar with these cars.

if anyone can recommend somewhere to look or if anyone has got one for sale let me know.
i did get in touch with dan @ ds cars today but he has sold his inferno orange and doesn't really get many 182's in anymore

hopefully I will be sticking around for good soon

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Interested in a Petrol Blue 182 with both cup packs? I'll be doing a for sale ad in the next few days.
Welcome to the forum BTW.

RB Clio 182
The black one looks a lovely example, i would definitely go have a butchers at that one if it is in you price range.

Focus ST
I did post a reply last night, well I thought I did I must not of pressed send...I did see if yesterday but I'm not a fan of black cars in general, otherwise I would go and view it as it's only up the road. Thanks for the pointer though!

RB Clio 182
Black 182s look lovely with a couple of touches mate

6059963253_c385877473.jpg