ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from the Netherlands

Atzuuh

ClioSport Club Member
Hello all,

Im Atze, and I am from the Netherlands. While I was sourcing the internet I stumbled upon Cliosport.net. So did some reading on some project pages and I saw alot of interesting stuff.
My account has been registered in february 2016 but totally forgot about it that I had an account on here. So today I, as some of you maybe already saw, started the project topic of my 1.2 Clio from 2000. It's just a first car with a few mods. If you are interested I suggest you to read it :wink:
I'm also saving up money for a RS not sure which one yet. So if you guys have any advice/tips/etc, please let me know. I've already seen alot of cool projects on here.

(Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes, since English isn't my main language)
Thanks for reading!
- Atze

P.S. And does anyone know how to change your profile picture? Can't figure out how to change it.

Last edited:

Atzuuh

ClioSport Club Member
Here is a picture of the Clio. Taken yesterday when I went out in the yellow 4 RS.
rs en mijne.jpg