ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New member from Essex

Clio 200 cup
Hi All,
I just brought a Clio 200 cup on Sunday, 38,000 with cambelt and water pump already done and i am in love with her already! I previously owned a Starlet, Glanza V and after melting a piston and spending £2500 on forging the engine and all the other s**t you have to buy to accommodate it, it just wasn't the reliable daily that i needed / wanted to travel 32 miles each day but also to have fun in at the weekend. But anyway, that sold and the Clio brought I just wanted to write a quick post to say hello and see what people think are worth spending money on on these :)

Thanks in advance
Cassie

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi All,
I just brought a Clio 200 cup on Sunday, 38,000 with cambelt and water pump already done and i am in love with her already! I previously owned a Starlet, Glanza V and after melting a piston and spending £2500 on forging the engine and all the other s**t you have to buy to accommodate it, it just wasn't the reliable daily that i needed / wanted to travel 32 miles each day but also to have fun in at the weekend. But anyway, that sold and the Clio brought I just wanted to write a quick post to say hello and see what people think are worth spending money on on these :smile:

Thanks in advance
Cassie

Welcome aboard fellow Essex dweller!