ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member from Belfast

Clio 01 Dyn
Hello Fellas,

Recently purchased myself a 1.2 01 Dynamique. Got it for good money (very good money!)

The car itself - 90k or so on it, but there is 1 or 2 issues i want to change.

Needs a bit of work.. Previous owner put big wheels, and rough looking side skirts on, rear brakes have ceased, and sunroof leaks.. Usual clio stuff.

Im now looking to revert the car back to standard, and drive it a bit to save some fuel. I was pleasantly surprised by some of the kit the clio had (Trip computer (MPG), Full electrics, RCL etc) So im happy enough to put some work into it.

When i start the work i will post up some before, during and after pix.

BUt just want to say hello, and im looking forward to world of renault. I have a Nissan almera GTI which over the past 5 yrs has proved bullet proof, and i also have a 106 diesel, and now the clio, so im roughly aware what im letting myself into, when it comes to french cars lol..

Any advice welcome of things to look out for on the 1.2 engine

Thanks guys

Robert