ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member + 182 FF With Mods!

Artic 182 FF
Todays progress.......

IMG_1979_zps475b233f.jpg

Artic 182 FF
And then I picked her up this morning......
Been using my mums mini for the last week so glad to be back in the clio!
Nice drive home!!!!
IMG_2038_zpsf030f6a2.jpg

Artic 182 FF
So after I sorted my headlight problem I must have messed with the adjustment on the drivers side headlight xenon.....
Any ideas on how to fix?
It's right down almost facing the ground!!!
HELP!!!

Artic 182 FF
So today the car went into Engine Dynamics I know Andy personally and his dad and they are both awesome guys used to be BB tuning back in the day 5 GT Turbo gods! They mainly do turbo conversions now on 172/182/197's and kindly fitted my new power steering pipe that dan@SJM sorted out for me kindly! Also I ordered some Bimecc 15mm front spacers from a customer of mine and grabbed some longer bolts from work so got them fitted too! Think it makes such a difference! Took a few snaps and I apologise for the darkness was raining and pretty grey! Took a couple of close ups of the blanks which i think are awesome aswell.
IMG_2044_zps9540a068.jpg

Artic 182 FF
So picked these beauties up today! Plus I went to the awesome TT Tools in Woodham to machine down two of them to normal length so I could fit them on the back!
IMG_2069_zps07dbbb96.jpg

Artic 182 FF
Its on V-Maxx coilovers but I am looking at getting some Bilstein B14's in the new year. These are good the ride is pleasant and isnt harsh at all.
I actually had it raised an inch as it rubbed everywhere but looked mega! Now the arches have been done might wind it down again!!!!