ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New look :)

RB 182 Cup
Refurbed my wheels in something other then the standard black, white, silver or anphershite. Thought i would go a bit different without anything crazy looking. Decided to go for this :D

S6302728.jpg

Will post pics up of the rest of the car and bits soon

Alex

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Bonnet lifters, lol!
They just screw up your aerodynamics and don;t really keep it any cooler, plus it's only a 1.4 not a turbo!

S4 Avant
Don't you just hate it when you've had a front ender, and you can't ever get the bonnet to sit straight again?

not into it atall mate sorry, the colour of the wheels clash with the colour of the car, might have got away with it if the car was a darker colour...

A Flamin' Red one
I like it. I don't love it, but I like it.

Give a s**t about the bonet lifters. Half of the people on here with towing eyes have never seen a trackday. Go figure.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think the bonnet looks a bit pap because of the missing grills. When they're re-fitted I think it will look quite good!

As for the wheels, they just look like primer... :S

BMW M135i
Not keen on the bonnet but looks good otherwise.

And what is it with people not being able to spell Anthracite on this forum?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
You sprayed them primer? :) Not a fan mate sorry, doesnt work with the colour of your car but good on you for doing something different.