ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Interior. Exclusive.

RenaultSport 172.
New interior...Exclusive :)

before i show you the photos which as usual are s**t...i want to thank christianrea for driving the 10hr round trip yesterday for them, and again for him and sam for helping me fit them today :)

they look alot better, and are alot more comfier. the interior deffinately feels alot more expensive than the half leather that was in there previously...

well...the day started badgering next door for their tools....
01072008954.jpg

haha, and then we cracked on..

01072008953.jpg

01072008955.jpg

and the finished product

01072008956.jpg

01072008958.jpg

01072008959.jpg

01072008960-1.jpg

..oh and a smart pic i took the other night..

29062008938-002.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Good.... The Grey Leather suits the Car... I usually Hate the Exclusive Interior but in that it works :D

RenaultSport 172.
haha....hes even got his own stress ball tomtom too...(lying ontop of him ;)) lol

RenaultSport 172.
Looks Good.... The Grey Leather suits the Car... I usually Hate the Exclusive Interior but in that it works
thanks...i cant make it out. in some lights its grey..in some lights its a creamy/grey...either way im a fan :)

M

mini-valver

Go on dude, come to KK. Convoy back with you then....
Seats look mint, in real life they're really grey which actually looks quite pimp.

RenaultSport 172.
Nice addition to a cool car mate good work!
interior as such is pretty much finished...
just got to get my 280mm momo team wheel, and gear nob...and possibley a k-tek show cage but thats it for the interior...

then im moving onto new wheels, and ICE install to finish it off...
aswell as abit more bodywork :)

Epic car TBH.
thanks christopher

RenaultSport 172.
Superb!

Easily one of the best on here. The awards was very well deserved at FCS.

:Dthanks alot...
its suprising to think i welcomed the club with my chaved up mk1...that then got 10000x better, then onto the vavler and then onto this...which tbf had a rough start...and then to be commented as 'Easily one of the best on here.'is quite shocking ...in a good way of course!

and thanks for the comment regarding the rewards revels, they were very pleasant suprise and a fabulous ending to a great day :)

mk4 golf gttdi180
i lost me snapon 13mm socket in his chassis but lookely managed to roll it out by jacking high:) ,i bloody stink was sweating my b****cks of then had the grinding heat me more does look good now but very slidy.

(rage ive got some leather cleaner for you and polish to soften them up and stop from cracking,ill put it i the car for when i nxt see you)

M

mini-valver

KK later????

I've had a nightmare with my badges, LOL! Ordered new ones, painted them, went to put the diamond on, Its too small. WTF!

RenaultSport 172.
I've had a nightmare with my badges, LOL! Ordered new ones, painted them, went to put the diamond on, Its too small. WTF!
wtf! lol. gutter :(

as for KK, still undecided. cars filthy, and its BELTING down of rain outside...