ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new inlet plus bit of a clean

RB 182 cup
well treated the clio for once this weekend

got a second hand inlet and sent it to a friend with a few measurments to match it to the head and plenum. all in cost me 45 quid to get done and the finsih was spot on.

now had the use of the works workshop sat afternoon so got down to stripping it

DSCF2898.jpg

wasnt too bad at all to get off just had a split o ring on my fuel pipe but that was an easy fix. well after i got it off i found out i had an rs inlet which i didnt think any 172 had but there you go. still found my ported inlet was much better. can also see how the rs inlets are much better than the normal inlets

new inlet

DSCF2900.jpg

DSCF2901.jpg

old one

DSCF2902.jpg

any one wanna buy an rs inlet lol

anyway go on with fitting it back together

DSCF2904.jpg

stuck it up and went for a drive. seem to rev more freely but not really had a chance to try it out much. please i did it didnt cost too much to do and only took me about an hour to fit so im not too botherd.

got home and gave it a bit of a clean then took a few more pics

DSCF2917.jpg

DSCF2910.jpg

DSCF2937.jpg

DSCF2939.jpg

DSCF2940.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
I'm in love with Monaco all over again lol :)
Mine has an RS lower inlet too and I'm getting a set matched soon too

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Looks good that mate. matched inlets are one of the best mods you can do to a 1*2, really helps improve the low/mid range pull.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I hate monaco, but I really really like that.

Good work mate.

Black Gold Trophy
that looks gorgeous mate, funnily enough the o-ring split on my fuel line too! How did you fix yours? I ended up buying a new hose from renault for £30 as they didnt sell th o-ring seperately!

RB 182 cup
i just used a general o ring that we had in stock at work seems to be working fine lol