ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new hoses developed

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Are they the only colours you will be offering?? So never any chance of green? I only ask as its an upgrade I'd really like to do, but would only really want green.

Megane 225 Cup
i will have a set fitted to my brothers this weekend so i will take so pictures then

i will speak to my boss but to be honest 150 is a really good price any way

340i
ahh do you work for Forge?

always worth an ask, I am sure some discount can be applied for a new product launch / bulk purchase ;)

Ph 1 172
Been looking at tarting the engine bay up for a while but have no idea bout the advantages of this gear is it worthwhile doing or is it only for decorative and does it fit all 172's phase 1 and phase 2 not sure If there is difference in engines

LY R26
Are they the only colours you will be offering?? So never any chance of green? I only ask as its an upgrade I'd really like to do, but would only really want green.

SFS do green ones Robbo, i have them on mine.

these forge ones look a good price.