ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new guy from stoke on trent

clio 182 cup
hi all. picked up my immaculate 04 182 cup last week. i cant legally drive it til the end of november due to insurance costs but until then ive got my private carpark to have a play on, and endless hours of detailing to enjoy? lol ill get some pics up as soon as ive finished being a c**k on the carpark with it and polished it up. cant wait to take it on a B road blast!

Attachments

• !BYh9dYw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBKiFIMZ)+w~~_12.jpg
    !BYh9dYw!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBKiFIMZ)+w~~_12.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 113
  iceberg 172
hi all. picked up my immaculate 04 182 cup last week. i cant legally drive it til the end of november due to insurance costs but until then ive got my private carpark to have a play on, and endless hours of detailing to enjoy? lol ill get some pics up as soon as ive finished being a c**k on the carpark with it and polished it up. cant wait to take it on a B road blast!

so where in stoke you from?

clio 182 cup
im from burslem. live off federation rd in the flats with the big car park.
i just put my name down 4 the rs 192 exhaust group buy. ive heard good things about them with them being so quiet. any of you guys think of any subtle mods that i might wanna try?