ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gallardo Pics and Video

Elise/VX220/R26
Very impressive m8. I find it quite funny you're driving about in that at 22 I bet almost everyone hates you. I f**king love you.

If you ever fancy a swap for the weekend just let me know. You never know if you need a slum car for the weekend it might come in handy ;)

BTW do you still live at home or are you running this beast and paying a mortgage? Either way can you get me a job?

clio 172
i'm 22 and i can bearly afford to buy milk and your swanning around in a lambo!! fair play! lovely car as well, just wouldnt seem right driving a car that is built properly give me a 172 with loads of squeeks and rattles any day :S lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
The Gallardo is actually a nice place to be...Sod all leg room...People dont realise how short the front end is!!

im really wantin to see it in the metal:(
You know where I am :) next Scotland meet maybe. Ring trip possibly, will need to see how the bank balance is!

Very impressive m8. I find it quite funny you're driving about in that at 22 I bet almost everyone hates you. I f**king love you.

If you ever fancy a swap for the weekend just let me know. You never know if you need a slum car for the weekend it might come in handy ;)

BTW do you still live at home or are you running this beast and paying a mortgage? Either way can you get me a job?

Yeah live on my own, pay mortgage etc myself. Never realised you had an M? Liking it?

Must admit I get some really funny looks!

Elise/VX220/R26
Cool deffo get me a job on them rigs m8 I make a mean cup of tea :)

Yeah M is just awsome. Just been round Europe and to the ring in it :D

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Justin, can't say that I know you, but you need a tubi decat on that thing and in your life. It will transform the car.

I much prefer the original to the new 560. I hate the way they shortened the headlights and the way the back end isn't broken up as much. Looks a lot more purposeful on the original.

Good going!

Did you get rid of the T350 easily enough?

Justin, can't say that I know you, but you need a tubi decat on that thing and in your life. It will transform the car.

I much prefer the original to the new 560. I hate the way they shortened the headlights and the way the back end isn't broken up as much. Looks a lot more purposeful on the original.

Good going!

Did you get rid of the T350 easily enough?

Yeah sold it within 5 days of advertising it which I really wasnt expecting. Know what you mean about the Tubi aswell, just lack of funds just now.. About £3k all in which is a lot of cash for a bit more noise!

As for the 560, a lot of people are retro fitting the bumper from it, but I'm not sure I prefer it. Would rather have a superleggera I think

Loving the lens flare work in PS, shame it couldn't be used to resize the images ;)

LOL! Your right.. Tool some with Ali's V6 today. Will get them up later