ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Gallardo Pics and Video

DCi 100
Seriously though, why do people ask what he does and what he earns...?

Brass neck much?

Minding your own buisness ftw!

True it's nosey but some people aspire to own such a thing. Not many people get the opportunity without funding behind them from parents etc. Just another point of view to consider.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Gets better everytime I see it Justin, you must be so proud to look out of your window and have it there.

Stunning.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Living for the moment...Wish i had your balls tina!! I really do! It just comes down to priorities really! Look in evo you can get most things on finance. Oracle for example! If you can justify payin 600-700 a month for a car then a couple of hundred for insurance...then go for it...If you earn a decent wad of cash it's not that hard! :S it just means you can't waste cash of other things in life...

Like i said it's where your priorities lie! Must stop lookin at new cars!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Your mrs must be pretty :p
Vezzy nice car. You be-little us all lol.

She undressed me...And Justin cleared up my sick!!! YASSSS!!! If you go to the top Tina...I'll remind you of this...

BAD TIMES! lol

Living for the moment...Wish i had your balls tina!! I really do! It just comes down to priorities really! Look in evo you can get most things on finance. Oracle for example! If you can justify payin 600-700 a month for a car then a couple of hundred for insurance...then go for it...If you earn a decent wad of cash it's not that hard! :S it just means you can't waste cash of other things in life...

Like i said it's where your priorities lie! Must stop lookin at new cars!

Aye. Funnily enough, Oracle weren't much use to me because of my age. The Guy I dealt with was really decent though, very annoyed he couldnt help me.

Sometimes I think I'm stupid for having it and not saving more etc, but who cares. Could be gone tomorrow for all I know. Its about finding a balance, I do very little miles compared to most, so can justify the running costs. No point buying something like a Lambo if you can't afford to buy a round in the pub! lol

She undressed me...And Justin cleared up my sick!!! YASSSS!!! If you go to the top Tina...I'll remind you of this...

BAD TIMES! lol

Worse still, she undressed our French associate!

Definately wasn't me that cleaned up your sick though! I did consider sitting on your face at one point though :lolup:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FLOL!! French Associate! Has be died? Or gone off with Blain! ;)

Brisa - the cars much louder from outside than it is inside!

Warren - right side of bed this time?

Eh, it was Tenerife! And only 3 connections.. Ahmm

Now go put another condom on your pillow ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FLOL!! I'm sure it was in my hand :rolleyes: But then again i had to let her in...So how was i in my bed! Love it...Wouldn't hold up in the court of law this story!

eh dont lie! Your flat is pretty a t-shirt free zone! So its quite believable!

Plus its hillarious.. The sleaze trying to lure the nun into bed!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
FLOLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! I seen a pic on xav's phone of her in suspenders!! I was like "SURELY FCUKIN NOT!" Kissin with your teeth FTL!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
I'd spend a week at Michael Jackson's house to own a car like that.

Stunning mate, one of my favourite cars of all time.

05 IO 182 cup
EPIC car Justin, the photogrpahs are simply awesome !! best colour by far for a lambo

I think a few peoples comments are down to you owning such a car at a young age etc but like a few have said on here if you have the spare brass each month why the f**k not !! especially with the job you have working away etc - good on you !!

have a loan that i will have paid off in a couple of years and plan to go down the finance route myself for something exotic, you only live once !! more pics more pics !!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Not sure i want to. Mines cool as f**k....But when parked beside a lambo, my dick's gonna shrink so much!!

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Sooooooooooooo fecking jealous lol & an awesome vid. The sound when moving off in 1st is pawn :)

Ha! Afraid not, just thought I'd be a bit more experimental.. Turned out ok I think!

As for the vid, will get another when I have someone to stand outside!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol at rob. TBH those pics are fuckin mint! Just seen them now. In work they wouldn't resize.

Tav

Clio 197
Ha! Afraid not, just thought I'd be a bit more experimental.. Turned out ok I think!

As for the vid, will get another when I have someone to stand outside!

You need one of it flat out into about ... hmmm 5th gear ... then you can let off haha

Lol at rob. TBH those pics are f**kin mint! Just seen them now. In work they wouldn't resize.

I told you they were just utterly awesome!

You need one of it flat out into about ... hmmm 5th gear ... then you can let off haha

Be pushing 190mph then!

Tina, i'll show you wat it can do.

If your thinking about buying one/rarri, insure it yourself and have it next time I'm offshore

absolutely awesome. you must earn an eye-watering amount of cash for a 22 y/o.

LOL. Nah just dont know what 'save' means!