ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new full member...

pug 106 rallye S2
hey guys finally bought me a 172 after reading as much as i could off here... some of you guys are renault geeks (ina very good way!!) so i thought i better join up and now i get even more info superb!
anyways just wanted to say hi and thanks to everyone who posted some information...

R

Rachel Anne

welcome to cliosport!!!!! everyone will make you welcome! they did for me! :)

Integra Type-R DC2
csbz7.png

pug 106 rallye S2
thanks guys...
will sort some pics as soon as i get it cleaned and polished oh and insured! gotta wait like 2 weeks screwed up date when i passed my test so havent been driving a year yet! gutted... only drove it for like 700 yards in acar park (private...) and its mentally quick (coming from a 15year old 1.8td ford pickup0-60 in about ten minutes...)
just spent silly money at work on cleaning and polishing stuff (halfords 3for2 and staff discount dont worry its all either megs or autoglym srp and egp so my day off is sorted... everyone has been super helpful and fast repying to my questions so props to you all!
special thanks to rachel anne awsome lass long history but hey thats history if she didnt buy one then i would never even have looked at them! standard clio's 1.2 etc didnt catch my eye but the sport wow! so thanks and props to ya! take care all!

pug 106 rallye S2
will need advice on putting pics up...
got home from work, washed dried, then clay bar'd the 172 smooth as silk now... just gotta polish and wax her tomorrow and all is good! hopefully the sun will shine (after!!) so it can glow in the pics!

pug 106 rallye S2
all done, do i post pics up here or in another section... getting my camera back the weekend.. cant wait to drive it looks amazingly shiney at the moment!

pug 106 rallye S2
22 mate.
but told i look younger... hmm must be the lack of sex drugs and rock n roll...
must do something about the first and last bit of that!