ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Exhaust?

182 FF
Hi im new on here but have been a proud 182 owner for over a year now :D Unfortunately the CAT on my blue bullet has practically given up and making nasty noises. Handy as the MOT is due and as long as it gets though i intend to fit a CAT back system. Trouble is i can't make my mind up between the KTR/JANSPEED system or the MILLTEK system both availbale from KTEC racing. Has anyone got either of these systems? or would make a recommendation? To save money i don't intend on buying a new cat and instead am gonna just put in a staright pipe essentially making it a DE-CAT system. Also if i do this is that gonna muck with the ECU in terms of the oxygen sensor etc?

P.s. If i go with the de-cat are we talking bearable loud? or insulting gonna make me feel like a nova boy racer loud? (no offence to anyone who may own or know someone that owns a nova)

Da

Less
Haven't had either system so can't comment on those but there is a YozzaSport group buy on at the moment which gives a good saving.
I have the YozzaSport system and can't fault it. It is noisy though so if you plan to decat it, it will be very noisy!

Clio 182
Hi
I have a milltek system on mine. I think it looks good and the sound it makes isnt too loud. I cant comment on any other exhaust but I am happy with the sound mine makes and how it looks.

Clio 182 FF
got a milltek on mine, sounds fantastic, but is pretty much silent when cruising so best of both worlds! only thing is its a bit of a pig to get to fit and hang right, but totally worth the effort as it makes the back end look like it means business, deffo the best looking pipes for the 182

182 FF
Thanks for the advice guys just ordered a cat-back milltek system and de-cat pipe from KTEC its gonna be LOUD!!!!!!