ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New exhaust (Yozza content)

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Cheers mate, yeah I've just managed to get one up on you tube. Here's the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDmgpnOXDVI&feature=youtu.be

I do have a slight exhaust vibration which you can hear in the video but I'm still yet to find where it's coming from.

I should have another video soon, a friend of mine let me use his GoPro at Curborough last Sunday ans we pointed it straight at the Yozza!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Haha i know but it's all I could find at the time my original one snapped.

I'm loving this one now though, it just looks perfect and the sound! I find myself driving the car for no reason!

I'll try and get one up shortly...

RS Clio 182
I had a yozza on my 172 cup..sounded awesome aswell. Didn't realise how much I missed that noise til now..might have to get one for my 182..

Megane 225 F1
Is this a genuine yozza brought from BTM or the wannabe/fake/same f**king product that K-tec sell?

Not that it matters to me, but some people on here are anal about who you bought the exhaust from.

Looks amazing. Any videos of the sound?

Iceberg 172 Cup
i reckon it would be better if you fitted it up in the bumper with a 182 surround like mine! although its your preference and your car!

IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

just giving you ideas! ;) this is a ktec system.

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Just to clarify I bought this exhaust off Tom on here from Wests Renault, I believe it to be an original from BTM. The whole reason I brought a used system is because k-tec are the sole outlet for them now and after what happened to Fred I wouldn't buy one from them.

Loving the comments on my old exhaust, no one hated it more than me!

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
Here's a video for those wanting a drive-by.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cMuraI8xWpY[/video]