ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New entry level Clio Cup Series for 2013 with converted road car class

Hi there

Just to say hello as the Clio Cup Series Administrator, I am here to tell you all about a brand new entry level Motorsport Series starting for 2013.

It is open to owners of Clio Cup 3 race cars, and there is a class for road going Clio Cup 197 and 200's with a conversion kit is available to purchase.

Provisional calendar has been set:

11th/12th May, Snetterton
13th/14th July, Croft
10th/11th August, Rockingham,
21st/22nd September, Brands Hatch

If anyone would be interested in more details please let me know and I can send them out.

In the meantime - you can download a series brochure here: http://www.slideshare.net/RenaultSport/clio-cup-series-brochure-16039711

Thanks

Clio Cup Series for 2013 has been gaining momentum with a Press and Media Day Scheduled for Thursday 21st March at Silverstone.

Sporting regulations have now been released for this championship and have been sent out via email to all those who have registered interest.

If you would like to receive a set please send an email request: Clio Cup Series Regs to the Championship co-ordinator: pauline.hillon@gmail.com

More details to follow soon for all the latest news follow the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Cliocupseries

I was speaking with someone at the Autosport show about this and they said that it was just the roadgoing class for this year with the Cup racers starting to race in it in 2014. Is this not the case anymore? Could you forward the details and entry fee's, control tyre cost etc over to me please at jamesashton @ ff-racing.co.uk (without the spaces)

Thanks
James

Hi James, - There will still be a road going class all cars and classes for novice or expert, there will also be a choice of tyres slicks or Michelin treaded tyres.
I have arranged for the championship co-ordinator to send you all the details. We have a test / media day tomorrow at Silverstone for anyone to attend interested in joining the series.

Any other questions please fire over.