ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New different spoiler, not to everyones taste

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Megane 225 F1
What has this site come too? 1st a kid that made his car purple and kitted it to the max. Now an ironing board on the back of his car? :banghead:

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Can i have your cup spoiler in exchange for my standard spoiler? before you bolt that spoiler on top of it.

If you like it mate you do it.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Can i have your cup spoiler in exchange for my standard spoiler? before you bolt that spoiler on top of it.

If you like it mate you do it.

I might put the cup one up for sale ive got a old standard clio spoiler, bowt 40 for the cup spoiler would be reasonable wouldnt it?

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
40 sounds a bit steep maybe 25? and i will give you a pack of jaffa cakes as a thank you.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Think i know where i have seen that spoiler before, IIRC it was on a 600kg car that had like 900bhp or something

hang on this is it....

tuning_6.jpg

Si

RS Clio 172
where did you get it from mate? interested in one myself. not that i want to copy :eek:

Rusty Cup
Love that old skool look!! hope you find what your looking for at the end of your journey to awesomeness!!

More spoiler fitting!! less talking!! :D

Rusty Cup
Think i know where i have seen that spoiler before, IIRC it was on a 600kg car that had like 900bhp or something

hang on this is it....

tuning_6.jpg

Classic example of newtons third law of tuning, every action has an equal and opposite reaction ergo the spoiler turn negativity into a viable form of propulsion.

That spoilers good for a 40bhp at the wheels increase atleast!!

J03

MX5 1.8
half you guys on here serioulsy has no life outside your cars.. sounds obviously like a wind up. dont get too stressed people

12bhp gain on the spoiler? Nice

Remind me, 182s are front wheel drive?

Rear spoiler pushing the back of the car down, and in turn lifting the front up, meaning less power to the road?

In other words, fitting the spoiler is more likely to give you a 12bhp loss than a gain.

Nice try mate, but I'm sure everyone has saw through this story by now

vauxhall corsa vxr
you know what mate if you do this then defo a legend old skool cool = ftw.
Hes right people do follow like sheep, even i done some of that with my fiesta, if its a fake then fair play for dragging everyone on but if not well done hope it works out for you and you get the look your after

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
12bhp gain on the spoiler? Nice

Remind me, 182s are front wheel drive?

Rear spoiler pushing the back of the car down, and in turn lifting the front up, meaning less power to the road?

In other words, fitting the spoiler is more likely to give you a 12bhp loss than a gain.

Nice try mate, but I'm sure everyone has saw through this story by now

You clealry dont know anything about cars and performance....

172 Flamer
I don't often sit here reading through the forum pissing myself, but I have actually woken the missus up because of the amount I've been laughing at some of the comments you've come up with. Seriously, you have got to mad and put in a mental institue if you put that on a 182.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I don't often sit here reading through the forum pissing myself, but I have actually woken the missus up because of the amount I've been laughing at some of the comments you've come up with. Seriously, you have got to mad and put in a mental institue if you put that on a 182.

I think the same about people who cant see how good it looks....?

Rusty Cup
I think the same about people who cant see how good it looks....?

Ive been holding onto an idea for a while now and i'll be honest i'd do it myself if i had the balls but..

Just imagine pulling up to a petrol station in your brand new whip, everyones already looking and women are arleady wet coz they've seen the spoiler but wait.. whats this?? POW you only drop the bomb on them with your very own LAMBO FUEL FILLER CAP!! it doesnt take a genius to work out what happens next :p you'll be beating them of with a stick for sure.

:cool:

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ive been holding onto an idea for a while now and i'll be honest i'd do it myself if i had the balls but..

Just imagine pulling up to a petrol station in your brand new whip, everyones already looking and women are arleady wet coz they've seen the spoiler but wait.. whats this?? POW you only drop the bomb on them with your very own LAMBO FUEL FILLER CAP!! it doesnt take a genius to work out what happens next :p you'll be beating them of with a stick for sure.

:cool:

You know the crack mate

Status
Not open for further replies.