ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Deep Black 200

197 Sport
Hi Guys, here are a few piccies of my new 200. Its about a week old, and have upgraded from the 197 (black again). It has cup pack and anthracite pack, as well as a few other goodies.
Hope you like!
PC240556.gif

PC240554.gif

PC240552.gif

PC240555.gif

PC240557.gif

197 Sport
Would of been better with black on black!

That was a big deliberation, but I decided in the end with black on black you lose the interesting bits like the rear diffuser and new front spoiler, they all seemed to merge. In the anthracite they are highlighted. But each to their own of course.

Nimbus Megane R26
looks good but would look better with black speedlines, those wheels look lost under the arches i feel :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You ''upgraded'' from a 197?!

No you didn't. You bought an uglier car! ;)

Fair play mate, like you say each to their own. (I can't stand them. 197's however...)

GTD, Lupo
Looks a little like a Black london taxi. Not sure on it in black to be honest. The rear is really high,are you sure it still hasnt got the bump stops fitted.

Gorms

GW RS200
I like the anthracite pack and anthy wheel combo. Really very nice! How does it feel compared with a 197, are the changes subtle or profound?

197 Sport
Looks a little like a Black london taxi. Not sure on it in black to be honest. The rear is really high,are you sure it still hasnt got the bump stops fitted.

Gorms

What are bump stops and how would i know if they are still fitted?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
You a fan of the black on black Gally? ;)

I think it looks cool, but if I saw it (from the front/side) and didn't know much about RS Clios I'd just think it was a 'done-up' 1.2.

Vectra SRi
only criticism i have is the wheels look a bit small and it could do with a nice subtle spoiler, other than that . . lovely!

378bhp Leon Cupra R
The only way to roll in a black 200.

Sorry, the only way to roll in any 200 is black on black.

Listen to this man....he rolls in a bright yellow puma and has the haircut to go with it......:lolup: :rasp:

197 Sport
Love it.

Quick comparison to the 197?

The interior is smarter, and this time I went for the upgraded stereo with bluetooth so far better than the stuck on parrot which kept falling off, and the ipod links up seamlessley!
The biggest issue with the 197 was the cold start and this has disappeared! The engine is far smoother and the gear box feels miles better, a nice clunk as it slots into place, even the wife thinks the gearbox is better!
I went for the toys which I missed on the 197 like folding mirrors, now these are great because in my street you have to fold them in, and it was such an arse getting in the car, then having to get out again to pull the mirrors out again!
This time the car comes with auto lights and wipers as standard, along with climate control which were all optional on my '08 197.
The beep when you hit the rev limiter is great too. Previously in hard driving situations in 197 you had to keep taking your eyes off the road to check where you were in the revs, now it beeps so you can keep eyes on the road, this is far safer and prevents you from over revving and cutting the engine.
Plus I love the wheels and anthracite, looks smart in my opinion, but each to their own of course.
And dont get one without the cup pack. At £400'ish its crazy not too!
Only done 800 miles so will let you know more at 2-3K.