ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New coilovers on, scrubbing and low profile help please

So i've just fitted some coilovers and I keep raising them to stop the scrubbing as it really is doing my head in. Does anyone know how to reduce the scrubbing without raising the suspension? There seems to be a bit of metal behind the arch liner on the front that has a lip and I think the tire is scrubbing on that.

Also, how low can a profile of tire go on 16 inch alloys? Would this enable me to keep lower suspension?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Ant

Is that all it is? A support? Excellent, this will be done then. Angle grinder do the job?

Last edited:
Ok thanks toastfrenzy. Do you know what determines how low a profile tire you can have on a wheel?

not really but there's probably a load stuff to consider ride height, ride, is wheel made to take low profile, it'll make the whole cicumference smaller which affects indicated speed to some degree.