ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

## New Cliosport Insurance ##

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

OK as Geoff our insurance organiser has now sorted this out please take a look in the members section under Discounts for details of the new company offering us a discount rate on Car Insurance.

You should have also been sent a mail regarding this.

BTW they also do Trackday insurance and they even cover NOS ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Not had any any mail about it but when it says you have to be over 21 does that mean 21or over or 22 min. Sorry to be thick but my insurance is up just after my 21st in march.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

any1 got a quote off them? are they any good, my insurance is up for renewal.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by david_129 on 19 December 2003

any1 got a quote off them? are they any good, my insurance is up for renewal.
I just went with Greenlight a few weeks ago, before there was any mention of a ClioSport discount and they were best for me...

So should be even cheaper now with a discount!

Skoda Fabia vRS

think ill be tryin em next time, Liv Vic are very good on prices but it took em quite a while to sort my claim

TT 225

Im with Greenlight currently, they were the cheapest quote I had, before discounts - so thank you ClioSport! Next years premium should be even cheaper :D

Liverpool Victoria wouldnt touch me insurance wise until I was either 25 or 30 - cant remember lol

Fabia vRS

Theres a lot of companies going with 21 and over nowadays...soon 17-20yr olds wont be able to get insured at all .lol

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Got a quote from them the other day

172, Viper, K-tec, lowered FC+PNCD £500...:D

However my renewal came through today....£496 so wont be changing, especially as ive only got £120 X/S.....although forgot to ask them about the X/S tho

great quote tho would have gone with them as I was expecting more from my original Co....Norwich Union Direct