ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio - when can you put yer name down

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

just wondered when we will be able to put our names down for the new clio??? if i sell mine i think a new clio will be on the cards when they arrive on our shores.......

dk

911 GTS Cab

which one do you mean, the normal clio or the renaultsport one?

the normal one is due in a few months but the RS one is going to be over a year away.

Renault Laguna Coupe

you can order the new one now as far as I know 1.2 petrol or 1.5 diesel - RS version will be a year away yet as Dave says.

1.5 dci 68, 85, 102 (I think) or 105 with the 6 speed box.
1.2 16V 75hp (Dont think we get the 80hp version)
1.4 16V 100hp
1.6 16V 110hp

We have to wait till next summer for the 19hp 6 speed RS model.
Orders wont be taken for a few months Id guess at least September.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

lets hope theres a tuned up diesel variant of the RS as well. if it has 160 on tap it could be quite a motorway beastie

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 04 August 2005
lets hope theres a tuned up diesel variant of the RS as well. if it has 160 on tap it could be quite a motorway beastie

Nope its not happening.
I could so easily have been done a 140hp 1.9 already exists. I think there might be a sporty diesel 1.9 140hp model though just not Renault sport tunned.
I wish RS were doing a diesel Id have my name down now.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

they should as this is a developing market.

I hope the 140hp is better than the 120hp i had when on hols and it really seemed lethargic, ok at cruising speeds but that was it.

I can only suppose that they get better with more miles but put me off diesels a little - spose im just used to the more free revving nature of the 172s i have

Quote: Originally posted by R20 CWH on 05 August 2005
they should as this is a developing market.I hope the 140hp is better than the 120hp i had when on hols and it really seemed lethargic, ok at cruising speeds but that was it. I can only suppose that they get better with more miles but put me off diesels a little - spose im just used to the more free revving nature of the 172s i have

They do free up mines on 46k an its much better.
Its the ecu programming which limits there free reing nature though as well.