ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Style

Anybody know what the new shape clios are going to look like? I think I read somewhere that they are due out next year sometime.

H22A7 Accord Type R

i read 200bhp for the Rsport.............id have one like, think they look fresh :)

Couldnt they come up with some better than a mini megane, whats the point?

Now we can either choose from a megane or a mini megane, great.

Black 182 + Recaros

I think Renault may have just handed the hot hatch crown to someone else.

I hate the Megane (even the 225) and am not sure about the new Clio.

Did you see the new VW Golf GTI on Fifth Gear. Its the first GTI I have liked since the MK1. Bl**dy expensive though. I doubt I could afford one.

LY 200

New 2005 clios fookin awful imo!!!

The clio started fresh but with age and facelifts its not as good as it started!!!

Clio

Quote: Originally posted by BradRT on 25 November 2004

those cars above are horrible IMO!

bring back the MK1s!
now theres a fecking good idea!!!!!!!!!!

get willams back too

Quote: Originally posted by T3ZJ on 25 November 2004

Quote: Originally posted by BradRT on 25 November 2004

those cars above are horrible IMO!

bring back the MK1s!
now theres a fecking good idea!!!!!!!!!!

get willams back too
here here, mk1s all the way

Black 182 + Recaros

Well have wait and see. If it looks anything like that photoshop version then maybe its not so bad, but will have to see it in the flesh.

BMW M3 - For Sale!

now thats an improvement... although wot is goin on with the bums on all the renaults these days!!!

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

I read in a magazine a few months ago, think it was what car, they had pics of the new shape and there putting a 2.0ltr turbo in the new clio. So there will be a palin 2.0ltr and the turbo. They also said that they were not doing a new V6.