ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

NEW CLIO PROJECT FIRST CAR LOOK/HELP.

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
just brought a 2002 1.2 16v blue clio and was wondering what people thought i should do with it? i have thought about bbs alloys tinting windows etc so what do people think i should do?

thanks
renault-clio-dynamique-1-2-16v-3dr-hatchback-2002-blue-28a32d5855665c9f25f808e6e1fc575e-m2.jpg
:D

Window tints are the one mod I now regret on my car.

Standard stuff to tidy it up, e.g colour coding exterior and interior, led sidelights, silver vision indicator bulbs etc.

If your thinking of bbs alloys then your gonna need to lower your car alot to pull them sort of wheels of, as you'll see looking around threads - clio's have a horrible arch gap! If you want bbs alloys - then I'd suggest thinking about coilovers.

Or go for a cheaper option and get some 16" 172 alloys or team dynamics and lower 40mm on springs :)

Mk3 1.4 dynamique s
Hey, I also have a 1.2 16v all I've done to mine is lower it 40mm on springs and put the 182 wheels on, no point doing anything more as it is only a 1.2 I've upgraded the ICE aswell but nothing more :)

Window tints are the one mod I now regret on my car.

Standard stuff to tidy it up, e.g colour coding exterior and interior, led sidelights, silver vision indicator bulbs etc.

If your thinking of bbs alloys then your gonna need to lower your car alot to pull them sort of wheels of, as you'll see looking around threads - clio's have a horrible arch gap! If you want bbs alloys - then I'd suggest thinking about coilovers.

Or go for a cheaper option and get some 16" 172 alloys or team dynamics and lower 40mm on springs :)
This is the best advice so far. Especially colour-coding.