ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New clio owner

106 gti, RB 182 cup
Hello all im james and im a new clio owner. Ive just purchased a clio 182 cup on a 54 plate in racing blue?:) with 33k and it has the additional stripes on i love it great car to drive and not that bad on fuel. I also own a 106 gti in sundance yellow which is in the garage being built back up to use in the summer months.

Any way here's a few pics hope you enjoy thanks James

08022009002.jpg

08022009004.jpg

08022009006.gif

08022009001.jpg

And one of the 106 :)
07022008023.gif

106 gti, RB 182 cup
thanks guys :) ive got the front splitter off atm because it has some scrapeage :( so new one will be ordered, what do you think carbon from streamline or genuine from renault?

S4 Avant
Welcome, good looking cars.

In regards to the RB, looks like you need new rear exhaust mounts. Tail pipes are sagging just a tad, and in 3,000 miles you've got the 36k service

106 gti, RB 182 cup
Cheers bud :D Yeah ive noticed that thanks dude ive had a look under the car and gave it a once over at work and need the mounts like you said :)
Is the 36k "THE BIG ONE" lol cambelt, aux etc?

Welcome, good looking cars.

In regards to the RB, looks like you need new rear exhaust mounts. Tail pipes are sagging just a tad, and in 3,000 miles you've got the 36k service

Does anybody have a splitter for sale i could buy off them?
thanks James

S4 Avant
Cheers bud :D Yeah ive noticed that thanks dude ive had a look under the car and gave it a once over at work and need the mounts like you said :)
Is the 36k "THE BIG ONE" lol cambelt, aux etc?

Well only the Aux belt needs doing at 36,000 miles, or both belts if it's been 5 years.
But if you're changing one, you may as well change the other.

Be grateful you only need new exhaust mounts, as opposed to a whole new system :(

106 gti, RB 182 cup
Ive had to weld the centre section up lol starting to blow already but back boxes are ok renault trade price want £400 :eek: for the boxes and £150 for the centre pipe so going for the s/s centre pipe i think atm i have a mate who makes s/s exhausts lol. :) its a 54 plate and registered on 14 december 04

Also the stripes where are the supposed to finish on the boot as a renault fit like mine or all the way down to the bottom of the boot?

Well only the Aux belt needs doing at 36,000 miles, or both belts if it's been 5 years.
But if you're changing one, you may as well change the other.

Be grateful you only need new exhaust mounts, as opposed to a whole new system :(