ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio owner, (Si's old 172)

mx5
Went down to see, and fell in love with, Si's Clio today.

I have owned quite a few performance cars, had a few MX5's but time to move onto something with a lot more poke. Havent had a chance to drive it 'properly' yet but already love how well it goes and stops.

Needs only one or two things sorting out on it, other than that chuffed with it. Whats even better averaged 39mpg with cruise control at 85 the whole way back to North Hertfordshire.

Big thanks to Si for bearing with me on a few things, hes a great guy and I promise to look after the car as he has in the future.

Rich :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Welcome to the Club mate. You just bought imo the best Monaco on the forum. Well played.

Si

RS Clio 172
Hope it's going well, bud! Notice you've spotted a few issues that I didn't pick up on at all. Strange to hear about the exhaust leak. That was all fitted at a garage in November, same date as the MOT, bit worrying to think that they couldn't do that properly! That said, they were the ones that "fixed" the passenger side headlight.

And thanks, as usual, Gally <3

I'll be back with something else one day. For now I'll stick to cycling and driving a £500 weapon when absolutely necessary.