ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio Cup 172 owner!

Hello all thought I'd sign upto the forum! I'm Nathan, 20 from Bedfordshire area. I've recently purchased myself a little Cup 172 that I'm hoping to get ready for track use after selling my BMW 330ci show car. Many years ago I had a 106 Rallye, which I absolutely loved so I thought I'd buy another French hot hatch! It's only on 46,000 miles, it has a clio sport sticker in the rear window so I'm not sure if anyone use to own it on here?
yjary6e4.jpg

sumu7e6a.jpg

My old 106 Rallye and old 330ci show car on air suspension if anyone was feeling nosey ;)
sadarudy.jpg

ma7apetu.jpg

Also had this aswell after the 106, VXR Astra. Only had this for 7months after destroying 3 gearboxes and a turbo lol
ezu5uqaj.jpg

Looking to creating a nice shopping list of parts for the Clio so I'll have to make a project thread as soon as I get started :)

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
Why not Autosolo the car,? You should be able to keep it looking as good as new, yet compete with it, and much more cheaply than doing trackdays.-typical entry fee £25 for a day of motorsport, no helmet ,overalls or comps licence needed.

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
3 gearboxes in the Vauxhall? Maybe the Clio was the wrong car as it's box is not the strongest! Anyway welcome and the front of your Cup looks a little high? A bit like mine did on one side when it had a non cup spring on.

I don't mind the track cars. Makes my pretty much standard car rarer all the time.