ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 4 in Paris

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
De-zir isn't anything to do with Catherham; De-zir represents one of the 7 stages of life - love. Van den acker (new head of design) does a concept car for each stage of life followed by a road going car. De-zir > Clio. You're right though it's pretty simular to the Alpine!

The production version of the A110-50 will be codeveloped with Caterham though. I reckon it's a half-concept half-preview of the new production model, much like the Ford Iosis was a rough preview of the production Mondeo.

Monaco 172 Ph2
I like it - looking at some pics on the net quite fancy it in yellow tbh,

Pics of the interior online look quite nice too,

Only think im not overly keen on is the massive badge on the front lol

Renault Clio MK4 RS
i seriously hate the look of this car for one reason only, that horrendous badge on the front. Its way to big! looks like it belongs on a truck not a car!

Monaco 172 Ph2
It will look the nuts in yellow, Yeah the badge is rather large aint it

I think this looks sexual tbh ha ha espesh in yellow :cool:

Renaultsport-Clio.jpg

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've borrowed one from the work for a day. It's definitely an upgrade to my current Clio 3.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
They are in France it's a left hand drive one we have at H/O. Ill do a proper thread tomorrow.

Clio 172 RS2
What Tony says! :eek:

It's too big, too high, 2 door to many and got a Alfa / Fiat flair to it... #dislike

So no Vavavoom for me.

green

ClioSport Club Member
  Hi comp phase 1
Yep it's starting to look good to me too. On K-tec face book page is a pic of a cup racer...I'm liking the looks of that as well.