ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Clio 3 197 colours

Golf GTI PP Mk7
its groing on me, doesnt look as cool as the outgoing model but then it still looks fresh. At the end of the day, the clio is aimed at mums, and is designed as such. When they do an RS, they are having to beef up a shopping trolley. lookds good tho.

M140i
The pic in black is superb, im really startin to like it :) Blue(s) also looks gr8

Last edited:
C

Cupster

Micratastic!! Hopefully they will improve the look with the Cup, Trophy, medal, certificate, GTI versions?

For now my 172 cup is staying on my driveway!!

Black one on coilovers could be OK.... thats about it.

next to the meganes it looks like a soft cuddly girls car. **i know its a clio but it looks even more like one now.**

Megane Cup for me if i wanted a change to another Ren.

Weeman sucks ****
Dansta said:
Black one on coilovers could be OK.... thats about it.

next to the meganes it looks like a soft cuddly girls car. **i know its a clio but it looks even more like one now.**

Megane Cup for me if i wanted a change to another Ren.

I agree mate, looks a bit better in black and at a sensile altitude.

MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA MICRA

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Its growing on me! I'll hold out for a test drive. I kinda hoping that i wont like it, so i don't folk out an extra £4/5k on buying one!!

Tyson.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
like them a bit more now, wasnt too sure at first... but they are growing on me!

MKIII 138
looks like meganesport will be growing in forum users as eventually all 182 and 172 owners want something with the attitude they have come to expect with the williams/valvers MK1/MKII RS 172/182 etc.. the megane still has it and looks great

115yk1.jpg

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
No matter what they do the first thing that comes into my mind when i look at that is!!!! BLOODY MICRA :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Ant1 said:
No matter what they do the first thing that comes into my mind when i look at that is!!!! BLOODY MICRA :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I'm getting fed up with all of you guys saying that it looks like a micra, you must be blind!

0081.jpg

1141-03.jpg

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Sine said:
I'm getting fed up with all of you guys saying that it looks like a micra, you must be blind!

0081.jpg

1141-03.jpg

Well that just confirms it even more. And the clio is the top one for anyone asking.

I just cant get excited about it all. I dont like the looks of it (bubble car) - it is not faster - it will be a dynamic downstep (I think)

It will sell well, but it doesnt seem a logical upgrade path from a 172/182

B-road bully
no one aint seen it in person, so ur view are all worthless! photos are 1 dimension remeber...

1998 BMW e46 323i
mate, by now everyone has seen the new clio, the sport is only subtely different. the clio 3 is big, like a new polo is the size of an old golf, and a new 3 series is the size of the outgoing 5 series.

It's fat like yo momma.